15 Pictures of the Smoky Mountains That Will Make You Want to Visit Right Now
- Smoky Mountain National Park
- September 11, 2018
You can’t deny the wonder and beauty that fills the Great Smoky Mountains. Here, you’re not only surrounded by rolling mountains but also by native wildlife, a rich history, soothing rivers, and more diversity in plant and animal life than you thought imaginable! If you haven’t already considered planning a trip here, you will after you see these amazing pictures of the Smoky Mountains.
1. Each morning starts out with a breath of fresh air!
2. Your drive anywhere is gorgeous!
3. You can spend all day on the trails, and never see everything there is to see!
4. You’ll have a front-row view of the Smoky Mountain fall foliage.
5. And the spring wildflowers.
6. Just wait until you see the Smokies covered in snow!
7. But no matter the season the views are always stunning!
8. You’ll have plenty of furry neighbors to watch for.
9. You will get to hike to the highest point in the Smoky Mountains – Clingmans Dome.
10. The Smokies are full of rich, Appalachian history.
11. You can explore rustic cabins.
12. And old churches.
13. You will get to see the famous smoke that makes the Smoky Mountains “smokey.”
14. There’s always a new road to travel down.
15. But the best part is that your days will always end with an inspirational backdrop.
Don’t just take our word for it! If you think these pictures of the Smoky Mountains are beautiful wait until you come visit us and see the real thing! Make sure you check our list of “Things to Know Before You Go to the Smoky Mountains.”